Monday, June 13, 2011

Multi Genre Project ------- Dialogue between a teengaer and their parent (fighting with parents as teenagers)

Joanna Vitalakis                                                                                                                                          Dialogue between a teenager and their parent
*Teenager about to go and pick up something they dropped on the floor*
Parent: Go pick that up
Teenager: Don’t you see that I’m going to go and pick it up?
Parent: Don’t give me that attitude and just go and do it.
Teenager: You saw that I was about to go and pick it up! Why are you telling me what to do when you see that I’m going to do it on my own?!
Parent: You see you’re not responsible, you can’t even pick up after yourself!
Teenager: I WAS PICKING IT UP!!!!!!!!! YOU DON’T HAVE TO MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT EVERYTHING I DO, IM RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO PICK SOMETHING UP WITH YOU TELLING ME TO!!!
Parent: That’s it I’ve had enough of your crap, go pick it up and go to your room!
Teenager: I WAS GOING TO PICK IT UP ANYWAY! WHATEVER!
-___________________________________________________________-

No comments:

Post a Comment