Monday, June 13, 2011

Multi Genre Project -------- Diary Entry (fighting with parents as teenagers)

Joanna Vitalakis                                                                                                                    Diary of a teenage girl
Dear Diary,
     Again I am fighting with my parents. They treat me like I’m a little kid. Nothing I do will ever change for them. No matter how hard I work I will always be a baby in their eyes. I just went to school in the shortest shorts I have and a strapless shirt. It’s no biggie; all of my friends wore that too. I had to sneak out of the house in the morning , I know my parents wouldn’t approve of that , but I thought the outfit was so cute to wear , and my friends liked it too so that was a plus ! Today when I came home from school I didn’t expect my dad to be home because he works late nights. But as soon as I walk through the door and ready to dash up the stairs I find my dad waiting for me in the front of the door. He didn’t say much , but that’s all he needed to do. I ran upstairs and changed into my pajamas , I was so embarrassed ! Of course my dad told my mom what happened when I came home. Why wouldn’t he ? But my mom…a whole different other story, she started to yell at me and saying, “you’re just a child and you look like a slut! There’s not need to dress like that ! “I yelled back, I was tired of not being treated like an adult. My parents want me to act like an adult but they can’t treat me like one. Ugh!
                        From yours one and only owner,                                                                                                Joanna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment